1. He is the youngest of three brothers. He gets along well with his eldest brother, but always feels like he falls in the shadow of the middle brother, which he does not appreciate.
2. He is a mama's boy. After the untimely death of their father, Mrs. Moore has been very protective of her boys, the runty youngest the most of all.
3. He uses an inhaler- Cecil has always had a delicate constitution and suffers from asthma. Considering his best friends are chain smokers, he always has it on hand.
4. Despite being a "Book Magician", Cecil cannot actually read. His connection to books works in strange ways, as though the information passes from the ink on the pages through his eyes to his brain. If he were stripped of his powers (or his eyes) he wouldn't be able to make out the words on a page.
5. As a result of 4, he is not fond of computers- they don't speak to him like books and words on paper do, and it makes him frustrated. Somewhere inside them, he knows there is porn locked away, but he has the worst time figuring out how to find it.
6. He has no trouble writing. It is a complicated relationship, Cecil and Words.
7. He doesn't loose his virginity until he's almost thirty. This is a story unto itself.
8. He Wears protective gloves in public when it's not too hot- never know when you might manage to cop a feel and don't want to end up a frog.
9. Speaking of which, he turns into a frog sometimes. It's his own fault. It happens as a result of a curse that accidentally backfired on himself when he was sixteen. It's made his life tricky ever since then.
10. It's his curse that makes his hair green. He has tried to dye it before, leading to disastrous results. His original hair color was dirty blond.
11. He spends more time offering his services lifting curses from people who don't wish to turn to the government regulated "Conduit" for magical mishaps- an under the table sort of deal he hopes his mother doesn't find out about. His bookstore is mostly to house his books rather than actually sell them, generally, save for large expensive trade deals.
12. He managed to open Bookbinders thanks to mafia money when Billy hooked him up with the no-good Monty and his gang. So far he hasn't ended up with cement shoes, but he has served short periods in jail he has not appreciated.
13. He used to be picked on a lot in highschool because of his height and his nerdishness. He thinks of their faces now as he fights off his debts for Monty in underground magician fighting rings.
14. He prefers wine over beer.
15. Even his friends think he comes across as somewhat crazy when it comes to books. He has been known for carrying on a romantic relationship that do not just involve masturbation with a stack of play-boys that involved candle lit dinners and gentle stroking of the spines.
16. He's always told he looks just like his father. It's just a shame he got his body hair all green and eventually has a horrible accident that leaves him blind.
17. His dream come true would be for his curse to life and Hue Hefner to invite him over for a late night of scary stories and frightened bunnies.
18. He's very sensitive about his height. And most things. He puts up a much tougher attitude than necessary to hide the cry baby mama's boy underneath. And yet he still has the fashion sense of a 1920's librarian.
19. His mother hand makes most of his sweater vests. Except the ones Ingrid buys for him. He loves his Maman.
20. He's French-American. His parents migrated to America durring a magical liberation that's far too complicated and full of Crux-Universe history to bother getting into in this meme. But he does speak fluent french when with his family.